Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, Crownless members ^^ It's been... years...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Oh? Are you visiting for old times' sake or just passing by?

Dark/Space's Intro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darknes
Fresh off the boat
Darknes

Dark/Space's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Dark/Space's Intro   Dark/Space's Intro Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:24 am

Welp guess I'll put my intro up finally silent
To start my chars that I currently have in the guild are:

Darknes - My elf char, he's over lvl 750 total and is currently focusing on range ablities etc., also he is the officer of the guild atm xD
Spacereverse - My human char, I play her just as much as I do Dark, her total is over 800 and is melee based silent
Reversetime - My giant, mostly for inv but meh he isnt that bad, over lvl 300 in total, melee also but alot weaker than Space

In-game stuff:
Well currently I've been rather... bored out of my mind... so if you need help with anything just lemme know I'll most likely help you.
I do have some rules though for my help,
1. I cannot help with sm's (I lag way to much to be any help anyways so sorry, blame the comp not me)
2. If the task is boring to begin dont bother (Ex. Gathering Cobs,ores,etc. I dont need your help being bored :<)
3. If you need help with a dungeon that requires a pass, make sure you have the pass before-hand
(There are some execptions, for example Fiodh/Alby Int for 4 passes are hard to come by unless running the Int for 2 versions, and in that case I'll help with both)

but yea I do have things to do sometimes so dont execpt my help 24/7 Razz

Irl Stuff:
Lets see.. My real name is Jared, 17-years old atm, and in highschool (wee~).
The best way I can describe myself is quiet, layed back, and very sarcastic.

No favorites or dislikes in music (execpt I'm not the hugest fan for country or rap)
I have a rather nice interest in astronomy and etc.~
and I like drawing, though I have no talent for it :<

Dislikes:
Being bored..
People who dont listen (If someone says dont kill the spider farm dont be a doosh and kill it -.-")
Failing D:
Doing boring things..
My comp
and did I mention BOREDOM!!!!1!!exclamation mark!!!

Lastly...
My elf's name 'Darknes' is not a rip-off nor an attempt to use the name Darkness..
It was suppossed to be and is one, count them if you dont believe me, S.
My reason is because I came up with the name 'Dark Nintendo Entertainment System' a long time ago in a galaxy far away >.>;
Dumb reason, maybe, do I care, not at all, so in conclusion its 1 'S' so dont make me shank your ass >:C

Anyways thats it I think lol
(Long intro is long)
Back to top Go down
Cheesyking
The Contributer
Cheesyking

Dark/Space's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark/Space's Intro   Dark/Space's Intro Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:48 pm

this is a really good intro... damn you for one-upping me... um wait... make that three >.<

anyways, you have a lot of dis/likes similar to me... kinda creepy, and btw... Darkness has 2 s's Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Dark/Space's Intro
Page 1 of 1