Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, Crownless members ^^ It's been... years...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Oh? Are you visiting for old times' sake or just passing by?

Fallenone's useless intro

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fallenone
A Semi-Contributer
Fallenone

Fallenone's useless intro Empty
PostSubject: Fallenone's useless intro   Fallenone's useless intro Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:07 pm

Well i was in crownless like.... since july of 2009~

My birthday is July 19th, not july 14th. For some reason, forumotion shows it as 14 when i put 19 in my profile....
I have two character at crownless: Fallenone and Caoimhin. Both are amazingly weak compared to number of RB, and most of the time i chat with strangers instead of training....

Search Caoimhin in wikipedia and see what is my true name.

I also plays in KR server so i may not be that active in crownless but it is because it is hard to maintein the Royal Alchemist seat Sad

I am 14 years old.... and i go to same school as Shogunzera and Elizachan (STUYVESANT HIGH SCHOOL!)

But i am what korean people call "The Master Alchemist who walks in the path of garbage skill"

First one to guess my name will get 10k! xD[

Don't call me low-life. I didnt train the character by myself. My friend (he is 19 so should i call him friend?) gave it to me when it had most of the high skill.

Last edited by Fallenone on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:42 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eliza
The Decision-Maker
Eliza

PostSubject: Haw haw   Fallenone's useless intro Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:17 pm

Well i guess that's exactly why i don't even raise alchemy myself..
It takes a lotta Ap, doesn't raise stats and isn't even affected by stats ... Although Spark does seem uber in many situations ...

Tell us about Spark hehe... Other than the fact it's expensive ~.~

Eliza
Back to top Go down
https://crownlessguild.forumotion.com
Fallenone
A Semi-Contributer
Fallenone

PostSubject: Re: Fallenone's useless intro   Fallenone's useless intro Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:40 pm

Because i do not have it personally.....(its so hard....) ill translate the korean guide and add some of my word...

*skipping i to get spark cuz im lazy....*

Spark is like mini lightning bolt ALL around you. Every few second, you shoot lightning bolt to enemy around you, stunning for few seconds. You cannot attack the enemy with spark who is in spark-status (got hit by spark).

Cool thing about spark is that it can stun the enemy that cant be stun with normal attack. (advance heavy standard i think....)

If you equipped Brionac (reward weapon for g11), the spark's damage increase. Not only that, the spark "awakens" the brionac, making it more powerful and allow to do stronger Spear Of Light (Neimhein demi-god skill), repair without help from Dorren, and train other skillls.

Fallenone's useless intro 34143210
image taken from korean website.
Back to top Go down
Riezz
Fresh off the boat

PostSubject: booga ooga   Fallenone's useless intro Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:15 pm

how do you play in the KR server?
I used to when Mabi wasn't out in NA... e.e

Anyways Very Happy I know Cao!!! But I dunno Fallen... Very Happy

poo poo ca ca pee pee!!?!!?
Back to top Go down
Fallenone
A Semi-Contributer
Fallenone

PostSubject: Re: Fallenone's useless intro   Fallenone's useless intro Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:30 pm

errrm just download client from mabinogi.com....?

But i bet you it will be really laggy. (my friend has alienware or sumthing and he has to put low quality to play properly)

and also, after 4/21, i believe, some of the player that are living in country other than south korea is banned until they get U-OTP. (yes, my former-royal is locked until next next summer when i will visit korea)

yes, literally poo poo ca ca pee pee.
Alchemist without golem are usually treated as dogggy on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Cheesyking
The Contributer
Cheesyking

PostSubject: Re: Fallenone's useless intro   Fallenone's useless intro Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:14 pm

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmm... Kevin?...

NOW GIMME MAH TEN K NAO!!!!

jk x3
Back to top Go down
Fallenone
A Semi-Contributer
Fallenone

PostSubject: Re: Fallenone's useless intro   Fallenone's useless intro Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:51 pm

hehehehe ill give it to you as soon as i can play NA version (playing KR to experience g12s2/ w8, 10k nao stone? Heck no! satisfy with 10k lol)

Oh now... i feel so stupid xD
Back to top Go down
Riezz
Fresh off the boat

PostSubject: dsmalkd!!   Fallenone's useless intro Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:13 am

well i lready tried downloading the client at the kr site of course... and of course my ip address was blocked o-o;;
TT.TT

:< BOOOO
Back to top Go down
Cheesyking
The Contributer
Cheesyking

PostSubject: Re: Fallenone's useless intro   Fallenone's useless intro Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:17 am

If your on g12... I read it on MabiWiki and all... but... what's demigod like?
Back to top Go down
Fallenone
A Semi-Contributer
Fallenone

PostSubject: Re: Fallenone's useless intro   Fallenone's useless intro Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:14 pm

see my profile picture? It is

Holy Knight + Demi God (Neinheim) + Brionac.

Demi God..... becuz it waste the training point everytime u use it, you wont use it everytime.... but the ability is really good though.

Demi god is divided into two types: Morrighan and Neinheim. (Shadow of Spirit is Cichol's power)

Choose Neinheim bcuz morrighan's skill is horrible unless you are fighting Dragon/Liches.
Back to top Go down
Cheesyking
The Contributer
Cheesyking

PostSubject: Re: Fallenone's useless intro   Fallenone's useless intro Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:28 am

kay, thanks ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallenone's useless intro   Fallenone's useless intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallenone's useless intro
Page 1 of 1