Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, Crownless members ^^ It's been... years...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Oh? Are you visiting for old times' sake or just passing by?

Elizachan -Guild Leader

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eliza
The Decision-Maker
Eliza

Elizachan -Guild Leader Empty
PostSubject: Elizachan -Guild Leader   Elizachan -Guild Leader Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:52 am

Well Hello everyone~
In case there are people who still doesn't know who I am, I'm Eliza. [not that hard to tell xD]
I run around with a lot of characters but they are generally all in the guild. If there's any need for you to find me, just note meh~

A little about me:
- I like salmon fish.
- I can be pervy at times, I blame Sleep and his contagious pervy-nesh. [Ty dark chan for helping me note that]
- I am 5'8". Not too tall not too short ... I think i'm ok xD
- I like black and red, generally. [ really depends on my mood ]
- I fall asleep while reading books.
- I love the Japanese culture.
- I lack the patience to repeat something endlessly for a long time. [ Thus i'm not too good with production ]
- I love the guild and how it brings different people together.
- I am actually willing to help people as long as it doesn't require me to go out of my way to do it.

Asking for help:
Well in generally I pay guildies to run around a lil to do chores for meh, such as gathering cobwebs and getting alby enchant scrolls. I do pay the people who's willing to help me and i do note the names of the people that helps me. I believe in giving people what they deserve, so if people help me, ill help them back.

That being said, i am of course a money lover and so i am willing to be a mercenary. In case anyone would like to hire a lv 2000+ melee / ranger for a dungeon or something. Just let me know what dungeon and we can talk about the payment.

Other ways to get me to help:
Well just asking me ahead of time and letting me know about the run might gets things set. I mean If i know ahead of time, then I can reply quickly whether i'll be willing to do the run or not. xD

Note about the name Elizachan:
Well some of the guildies have noted that my main [human] and my giant both have the same name xD
That is NOT the case, lolz.

The human [main] has an ign of E i i z a chan. Notice the double i in the Eliza portion. The second letter is a capital i.
THe giant has an ign of ELIZACHAN. Notice that this time, the second letter is actually an L.

Activity:
Because of educational reasons, I am actually not extremely active on Mabi. I tend to show up the most during weekends, but during school days there is a high possibility that i just won't be on at all. Sorry everyone who can only show up on weekdays. If there's a need to contact me, online notes are always good.
Back to top Go down
https://crownlessguild.forumotion.com
Riezz
Fresh off the boat

PostSubject: Re: Elizachan -Guild Leader   Elizachan -Guild Leader Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:08 pm

Very Happy
I feel like I got to know Eliza better.
-stalks- (and you know i can) 8D
Back to top Go down
Cheesyking
The Contributer
Cheesyking

PostSubject: Re: Elizachan -Guild Leader   Elizachan -Guild Leader Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:03 pm

A few q's n suggestions n stuff.

1.You should put up (in buying selling) a little Topic of chores you need done and the price and when one gets done you edit it out etc.

2.With your mercenary thing (I think it's expired) 100k is something that LOTS of ppl can't get... srsly... I see people who go 'omg, 10k Shocked ' and also if it was 10k or something you could get more people wanting your help, and you also get munniez in the run

3.Can you read this 200 times for me?

4.Can you read it once more?

5.If you did that you can do production, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

6.With your going away till G10 can ya keep coming on here (just in case you weren't)?

That's all I think, Toodles.
Back to top Go down
Ryloth
Fresh off the boat
Ryloth

PostSubject: Re: Elizachan -Guild Leader   Elizachan -Guild Leader Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:27 pm

Very active on everything eh cheesy......
Back to top Go down
Eliza
The Decision-Maker
Eliza

PostSubject: 100k a lot?   Elizachan -Guild Leader Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:12 am

Oh? i wouldn't consider 100k a hard sum of money to acquire at all o-o;

By the time that people would actually NEED my help, i doubt that people would have a problem paying that sum xD

Of course there are people who just hops around and burns all the money they have [ like me Very Happy ]. If thats the case, then maybe another merc. who's cheaper is a better option, no?

[Yes i just refused to change the price]

Eliza
Back to top Go down
https://crownlessguild.forumotion.com
Cheesyking
The Contributer
Cheesyking

PostSubject: Re: Elizachan -Guild Leader   Elizachan -Guild Leader Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:48 am

@Ryloth
'course I'm active on everything... are you saying I shouldn't be?

@Eliza
IDC if you refused, it was just a suggestion .-. do whatevs~
Back to top Go down
Ryloth
Fresh off the boat
Ryloth

PostSubject: @cheesyking   Elizachan -Guild Leader Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:54 am

No not at all.... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizachan -Guild Leader   Elizachan -Guild Leader Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizachan -Guild Leader
Page 1 of 1